Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

It is finished!!

We finished the playhouse on Tuesday! All except the ladder to the roof anyways, so in the mean time the kids are safe from breaking an arm or a leg tumbling off.

My trusty cordless drill was invaluable in the entire playhouse building endeavor. I never would have finished it had I been forced to manually pound in nails. You can tell what a dedicated contractor I am ;)

“Welcome to my restaurant”

A table and chairs – one for the proprietress and one for the customer. The friendly rabbit will be served later.

“Let me pour you some tea”

A satisfied customer

Another prospective customer

What the.... ????? Obviously the “No shirt, no shoes, no service” policy needs to be put into place. What is it with some customers and their lack of manners?? I mean, it’s not that kind of restaurant! It’s run by a five year old for pete sakes. What was he thinking? She needs a bouncer to kick ruffians like this out.

They serve a mean rabbit stew however, and pride themselves on serving only the freshest of rabbit. That’s the stove in the background.

The cheerful proprietress carefully stacking her dishes on the shelf

Oddball Frankie was asked to collect all the bamboo pieces and stack them by the wall and this was how he stacked them!! I think he’s going to work for the railroad someday ;)

1 comment:

James 1:27 Family said...

If the whole "missionary in Uganda" thing doesn't work out, I think you have a definite career in comedy! Your family will supply you with endless material!

I love reading and seeing pictures of everyone. I've been really down and pouting a lot lately and your blog reminds me to lighten up. :)

Love in Jesus,
Amy