Our best Canadian friend, Tanya, spent a couple of days with us last week and took some family photo's of us with her new camera. The kids love their Canadian Auntie and Frank actually decided to cooperate and SMILE for the pictures - most of the time anyways!

The Entebbe H Fam

Thank you Sarah, for loving and taking care of my kids when I'm at work!

I especially liked this picture of Frankie!

And of course I liked this one because Bridger was in it, and posing nicely

Two of my best friends and senior members of kid patrol, Sarah and Bridger.

Hard to believe that life used to just be us two! This dog has been with me through SO MUCH in the last five years! God has really used this faithful hound in my life and as silly as it sounds, I often thank God for giving me such a great dog! You rock, Bridger!
1 comment:
You have lots of beautiful photos of the kids but the ones of the whole family are really lovely!
Post a Comment