Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Crazy bag bunny

We’ve got ourselves a crazy rabbit for sure. Not sure why this surprises me. I mean crazy mom + crazy kids + crazy dogs should = crazy rabbit I guess. But somehow I guess I was hoping that Ms Dave would turn out normal. Silly me!

These two are the best roommates! We actually have a book about a rabbit and a hedgehog who are best friends and it always reminds me of these two. What’s hilarious
is when they take turns inhabiting the little hedgehog house. I can’t believe that Ms Dave can fit herself in it!

“Now what do we have in the dog food bag? I feel something...!”

“Well I’ll be darned – it’s my bunny!”

“Why come here you little long eared devil!”

A kiss for Ms Dave’s little boy. So cute! She is so friendly, climbs all over us and gives us whiskery kisses.

When poor little Franks mom is in need of a laugh, she does crazy things like tuck in his shirt and hike up his pants, then laughs at him while he prances around. Note his faithful bunny parked in front of the refrigerator door. She’s no dummy! She knows where the vegetables are kept! She also knows that a certain little two year old boy (who wears his shorts funny) is a sucker for feeding them to her : )

Yup, L’s a perfectly normal child : ) No worries there. She appears to be developing normally...

No comments: