
And on his farm he had some DUCKS, in a row no less – I’ve always liked a guy who had all of his ducks in a row!

This is Frankie thinking “Oh cwap, my ducks are laying in a big heap now. They aren’t in a row anymore .”
I only have ONE WEEK to try to break Frankie of saying “oh cwap” before his Granny gets here. I think it’s kind of funny but I know that his Granny won’t!

Old McDonald also had a rabbit on his farm. A rabbit who either thought she was duck or a black lab who was supposed to retrieve the ducks.

The cow jumped over the moon and Ms Dave jumped over the duck pond...

There is a reason why Frankie seems to be Ms Dave’s favorite kid. That would be her wrapped in the hankie....

Proof that fingers and light sockets don’t go together ;)
Hard to believe that only two years ago this kid was shaved bald!

Great fun is tying the kids legs together with the jump rope. These guys played for an HOUR like this before I insisted on setting them loose! They jumped, played in the sand, walked and swung tied together!

For some reason known only to herself, Sanyu has begun to terrorize the trampoline users. She likes to jump up on there with us when we’re jumping and not only try to bite me, but knock the kids off as well! She doesn’t ever try to gnaw on a child, just me!
No comments:
Post a Comment