Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, June 4, 2010

Careful Kids

Both of my children are cautious and careful – not a daredevil between the two of them. This makes parenting VERY easy as I very rarely ever have to worry about either of them hurting themselves. This isn’t to say that they’re fearful or insecure children, they’re just careful.

Take Frankie’s method of sliding as an example. I love it! This is so typical Frankie.

Start slowly and safely

Almost there....

Made it. Alive!

He did this over and over again, the exact same way, so it’s not that he was afraid to slide, he was just careful!

If they’re going to do something they’re going to do it right and not hurt themselves. Yes, both like to go sailing off the trampoline but it’s controlled and they’re good at it! Neither has hurt themselves yet!

L takes a bit more traditional approach to sliding!

Then there’s Ella on these monkey bars, looking, well, somewhat like a monkey!

Note Ella’s panicked face – she thought she’d die if she let go and dropped two feet- and Frankie taking it all in

“Hmm, my turn. Gosh it looks high!”

“Forget it. I’ll give it9 a try when I’m taller!”

Yeehaw! The entire fam is getting some quality time with the donkeys!

Ella is really growing into the donkeys! She has a really firm seat, too. Oh how I wish we had our own pony!

Frank sort of balances up there like a hard boiled egg on a spoon. It’s amazing that he hasn’t rolled off yet! He loves, loves, loves to ride the donkeys and the camels!

No comments: