Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

A Note

I received the following note the other day, from my four and a half year old neighbor. I can not recollect ever receiving such a note before!


“Miss Grace,


You are a nice girl and my Daddy is not feeling well. Miss Grace I love you very much and I will never leave you. You are great and wonderful and you fill my heart with love and I love you so much and you feel so good in my heart. You are my friend.


Love,
Madeline”


Ahhh!!!It cracked me and her mom up :-)


This sort of compensates for her 6.5 year old sister, who is designing ways to make a cannon to shoot onto my roof (complete with fire). Sophia must be going through some type of weapons kick because when we were coming through the gate the other day she greeted us with a bow and arrow that she had made, to shoot me with. On a "sweeter" note (hee hee), she also made us a mobile out of candy, so perhaps she is just an artistically creative child :-).

1 comment:

Esquire of the mountain said...

a cannon? that would be weapon i would like to see..perhaps uganda's first canon manufacturer!