Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, March 6, 2009

Ella's favorite movie

Ella’s absolute favorite movie is Alvin and the Chipmunks. She can watch it over and over again, even back to back. She watches movies while I do her hair so needless to say, I’m pretty familiar with the movie myself – especially the sound track!


Some random quotes that Ella has started say from the movie are:


“Holy nuts!”

“I never lose.”

“Who wants presents?”


I think she likes it because there is good music, the chipmunks are cute and there is no one scary in it. Lots of chipmunk action, too! And of course she says her favorite part of the movie is “when the chipmunk farted!”

1 comment:

shemcd said...

That is too funny about the chipmunk farting. Our 4 year old only talks about the part in Wall- E when he puts the bra on his head. Of all the movie, that half second clip is what he remembers...