Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

Friday was my birthday and what a party we had! We had a bbq with my neighbors and some friends of theirs, and my pal, Tanya, from Southern Sudan flew in as well. So we had a nice cook out, cake (thanks to Melinda), even presents (thanks to all of Melinda's little girls) and a movie afterwords for the little girls. What fun!

See what I got for my birthday? A Spronk!

I rounded up all the candles that I could find in my house, just so we'd have something to blow out :) I really am older than 11, promise!

I got everyone to help me blow them out, except for Ella who had a mouth full of corn!

Ella and the babies, Kayo and Hannah, getting ready to watch the movie

A pile of little girls getting ready to watch a movie -even Sanyu joined in!

Freshly bathed little girls in their pajamas, watching a movie together.

I can not describe how much fun Ella had piled in her living room with her friends watching a movie. It was so cute! She'd wave to me every few minutes and announce to everyone how much fun she was having. Four year olds last until about nine o'clock before they have to finish their movie from the comfort of their mom's laps. What fun the little girls had! And consequently the mom's too :)

3 comments:

normzo™ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY(belated)...FOR A MOMENT I THOUGHT WE SHARED THE DAY...

ITS MINE TODAY


CHEERS

Anonymous said...

looks like you had fun

Emi's said...

Happy belated B.d!!

It was fun -at least from the pics