Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, March 20, 2009

And even MORE fun with a puppy...

There is indeed nothing much cuter than a child and a puppy. Ella LOVES little Kayo, despite the fact that he is a tough little dude (he is SUCH a dog!). He totally loves Ella too, which is fascinating to watch. She is like a mother/playmate all rolled into one!

He was not too thrilled to be dressed in these doll clothes! But you can tell that Ella is pleased as punch :)

Not exactly how I recommend you hold your puppy but it sure makes for a cute picture!

"Oh how I LOVE my puppy. Too bad my evil Mom is giving him to the neighbors... I will be scarred for life!"

It's much more fun to watch a video with a friend :)

I love this picture - it looks like Sanyu is smiling!

Nothing like sleeping with your nose in a shoe. This puppy will be scarred for life too I'm sure, after living several months with us!

The dog we are babysitting, Ginger, has gone into heat. So now we have blood spots all over our porch (ew). I tried convincing Sarah to wrestle a tampon into Ginger but she declined. Wonder why? Hee hee... ;)

No comments: