Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

Sisters

This series of pictures cracked me up. Everyone needs a sister, right? I had two so I know how fun or annoying they can be at times. Although she's an only child, I think Ella knows a bit what it's like to have a sister too, thanks to "her" puppy, Sanyu. I love the expressions on her face :)

Ella was eating a sucker, which she had been sharing with Sanyu ( I know, it's gross but I can't bring myself to discourage her from sharing...). She was also playing with a toy pig which she didn't want to share with Sanyu. Sanyu is all teeth and the part of her brain that picks up on facial cues, body language or an angry tone of voice hasn't developed yet :).


"Not enough room for both of us, Sanyu"

Ack! A toothy Sanyu kiss right on the ear!

"Hah, that was funny!"

Pure enjoyment :)

"Again, not enough room for both of us, Sanyu." (Sanyu is clueless and happy. All feet too :)

"The pigs mine, Sanyu. Nothing personal..."

"You eat WHAT??"

"I love you too, girlfriend - but the pigs still MINE !"

No comments: