Being as we are such a cat focused family (NOT!), I thought I’d include an informative little post on proper cat care.
The models I am using are our own Ella Monica and Cody William.
# 1. Feed Your Cat
If your Russian neighbor gives you a can of expensive canned cat food all the better – just don’t forget to share it with the family hedgehog.
# 2. Hold Your Cat
For transportational purposes, you should know how to properly hold your cat. One arm supporting his neck and chest (try not to choke him/her) and one arm supporting your kitties butt. This method works well even if your kitty has a full tummy.
# 3. Pet Your Cat
Kitties like to have their ears scratched. This encourages bonding and proper attachment between you and your kitty.
# 4. Nap Times For Your Cat
# 5. Dress Your Cat Appropriately
Only dress your cat as the weather requires. You don’t want to overdress or under dress your cat. A light sweater should be adequate for cool fall days.
#6 Read To Your Cat
Kitties should be read to in order to stimulate proper brain growth and development.
2 comments:
I should do one with our Ella's care of Fadymeow. Its hilarious!!!
You missed out on how to clean up cat poop though...
Oh, I guess I'm doing a few things wrong with Zane. I just let him watch DVDs with me, but I don't read to him... and I'm a LITERACY specialist for Pete's sake. I'm a failure as a mother... good thing I don't have any human children of my own!
Post a Comment