Get a load of what Ella and I have been driving on for the last ???? months! Can you see the burn running across it? I suspect it got burned when the UTODA morons clamped my tire just before my parents came the beginning of June. And get a load of the rip!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
The Tire
Now that I uploaded Mozilla Firefox, as instructed in the "Help" section, I can once again upload pictures! This makes me happy. And it makes me feel smart because I figured out and fixed the problem ALL BY MYSELF. Of course it did take me over a week, and I did try to enlist the help of my computer -geek- turning friend in Southern Sudan...
Get a load of what Ella and I have been driving on for the last ???? months! Can you see the burn running across it? I suspect it got burned when the UTODA morons clamped my tire just before my parents came the beginning of June. And get a load of the rip!


No wonder Ella's so proud of her new tires! The little squirt was probably in fear for her life every time she got in the car...
Get a load of what Ella and I have been driving on for the last ???? months! Can you see the burn running across it? I suspect it got burned when the UTODA morons clamped my tire just before my parents came the beginning of June. And get a load of the rip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment