Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Halland has landed!!

Thursday Ella and I picked Becky up from the airport. We got a surprise sms while we were both at work at 10am from an unknown # that said that Becky was in Entebbe! So we jumped in the neighbors car (they have ours because it was more labor and baby friendly than theirs), zipped to the airport and there she was, 2.5 hours early! What a great surprise!!

Ella was not disappointed by the toys, as depicted by the following pictures. Spike however can not wait for Becky to return to Oregon – taking all her toys with her! The dogs just like activity and being made over.

The meeting between Becky and her dear nephew, Bridger, was a tear jerker. Finally, after over three years she got to meet the dear boy and pat his fuzzy head!!


This is the Cadillac princess outfit that she got from Debi. I had figured that it’d be something pretty girlie but wow!! This totally takes the cake!! It is hilarious! Especially when Ella’s outside pushing her Tonka truck around in her tiara. I personally like the wand quite a bit myself. Yes, I was disappointed that I didn’t get an entire outfit myself but I’m coping…


The Princess, pushing her stroller with her infant gorilla in it…


Ella trying out her new, ginormous Tonka truck. She loves “boy toys” but has her own girlie style of playing with them. Tonka trucks are either for getting pushed in if you have a willing pusher around, or for loading your babies in and giving them rides.


Yeehaw!!!!

You can give your hedgehog rides in your Tonka truck


And don't forget your tiara!!

Another great thing to do with your Tonka truck is to hitch your dog up to it


Or why not two?

Ella was also a great help in helping her Auntie put the wagon together (along with the invaluable help of Spike)


Working on one of the nuts : )


Mission accomplished!!


Since he helped put it together, Spike had to check it out too.


Strollers are for pushing your gorilla (as seen in previous photo), pushing your dolls or pushing your hedgehog.


One large, grumpy hedgehog


Bridger and the babies


Sanyu, after her first lesson in mushing


2 comments:

Loving Life said...

WaHoo!!! She looks SO adorable in the princess dress!!! I love it! I'm super glad you all are having some good times! Becky looks like she's having fun with the toys too! I so cannot wait for you to come our way next year!!! Our girlies will have some good ol fun!!! Hug yourselves for me and thanks for posting the princess picture.
oh- and I'm on the serious lookout for a dress for YOU!!! Matching E's if I can help it (tiara and all!)lol

Tanya said...

I can't believe you have a little girl who dresses up in tiaras and pushes her Tonka truck around. That is one little girl after my own heart! What I really want to see if a photo of YOU with the tiara on!

Have a great time with Auntie Becky!