Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

First time out with half a dozen youngsters, two dogs and two adults : -)

Yesterday we went with our friends and neighbors for a walk in the Gardens. Let me tell you, it was beautiful! A perfect evening to take meandering through the gardens, thanks to Hannah and her short legs. I love to meander and love walking with small children because then I have an excuse!



Maddie, Sophia with Sanyu, Frankie, Hannah, Ella, Janet and Bridger


These two are about nine months to one year apart yet Hannah’s almost as big as Frankie!


Awwww..... Is this what you’d call puppy love?


They enjoyed standing in the middle of the road yelling, pointing and laughing at each other. If either ever get married, I think they’ll have it down ;)


The Terrible Two, Double Trouble – I could think of a lot of good names for these two! Don’t let their sweet smiles fool you.... Ella looks like she’s cookin’ up a plan. These two are hilarious!


This was the first time out with six children and it really looked funny! They were swarming around Melinda like little chicks, or flies or something.


Madeline walked along collecting firewood for some odd five year old reason : -)

Frank's taken quite a shine to Madeline. She doesn’t try to baby him (like Sophia) nor boss him around and treat him like a slave or minion (like Ella), or poke her fingers up his nose (like Hannah ;). She just plays with him and is very non threatening.


We are so thankful that our friends and neighbors are back! And for the glorious Entebbe weather. I will NEVER take it for granted!



1 comment:

Jim and April said...

such GREAT PICS and I love your new header pic up top!