Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

Day Six

It rained quite a bit this morning so we spent a large part of our morning inside. Franks really loosened up now, smiling and “talking” and marching around. He’s pretty shy though – anybody else shows up (even Sarah) and he’s quiet and reserved.


I let Ella watch several movies in the morning since it wouldn’t quit raining.

Nothing like a girl and her dog!


Frank had his own vantage point, too. All he needed was the remote, a beer and some potato chips!


A jolly crew


He was a little hard to get a picture of smiling because he wouldn’t hold still


Every time a pillow hits the deck it’s fair game for the dogs, mainly Kayo. Especially on rainy days, he gets really sleepy.


Kayo is the one dog whose not allowed on the furniture so I guess he thinks he has to compensate...


Frankie loves to have water dumped on his head!



And then, to bed. Fast asleep!



2 comments:

santosh said...

lol@ a beer for Frank!!...isnt he a little too young for a beer!!

shemcd said...

That's so funny about him not sitting still! You'll see with boys...they don't - pretty much ever. My crew can hardly watch a cartoon without running/squirming moving. If I could only bottle up their energy and drink it for breakfast each morning I'd be in great shape!