Before we went to Sanyu or the lawyers, Ella and I stopped to see our old friend Mercy (who worked at Sanyu while L and I were there) at her new job, Viva, an organization that is promoting adoption in
Viva provides a lot of information and resources on adoption and fostering. This week I am trying to schedule with my church a Sunday that a Viva spokesperson or two can come out and give a presentation, either this or next month. Ella is probably the best advocate for adoption of all and several people that I work or go to church with have expressed their interest and complete lack of knowledge about adoption and the kids that are kept in orphanages. Hopefully this will help answer their questions and hopefully plant some seeds in other peoples heads. Having little Ella around has provided a face and a name and a personality for the millions of orphans in
No comments:
Post a Comment