Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Random pics from the H Fam

It's difficult to blog now since I don't have a computer at home but thought I should try to post something at least once a week anyways!

Thursday was Ella's three year anniversary of coming home :) If I had my puter at home I'd probably post something poetical about that major milestone, but since I don't, I'm not. Three years IS a big deal though, for so many reasons. Now we can get her adoption finalized and do the immigration work for her to become a bonafide U.S citizen and to receive a Montana birth certificate. We're going to wait until November however to see if we can get her and Frankie finalized at the same time. It would be really nice to save on legal fees and to have their adoptions both finalized by the time we go back to the States next year on furlough. I'm so ready for this legal work to end!

We went to the Botanical Gardens on Friday. Here is Ella trying not to drop the neighbor baby.

"Guardians of The Babe"

We made some failed attempts at getting us all (one adult, two kids and four dogs) in a family picture. It didn't work :)

Loved Ella's goofy face in this one!

The dogs are looking every which way but at least the peeps are smiling!

Ella, Frankie and James

The baby looking at me in wonder. This is just the look of Kathryn's babies - it cracks me up!

James, Kathryn and Frankie, bringing up the rear.

Pictures of our building site from Saturday (12th). The foundation is coming right along!

Ella, showin' 'em how it's done... How cool is it that a kid can "help" build her own house?!

The future landlord and landlady - Yikes!


These delicious tomatoes were from our very own tomato plant!

Apparently Piglet likes dressing up in polly pocket clothes. Who knew?

Frank got into a tangle with a fuzzy caterpillar - five minutes after a dose of antihistamine and he was fine!

We visited the rhino's at the zoo a couple of weeks ago. They were happy to see us, you can tell ;)

We gave this fellow a massage with sticks (not pictured) as their skin is really thick! We did have a wild animal injury when Ella's fingers got squished between the pole fence and the rhino. No, we are not going to sue....
Note: Rhino's like to be scratched behind their ears but NOT on their bellies!

Ella marched along carrying her jeweled purse with water in it :)