Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

21st Century Family

The H family, the little ones to be exact, are now joining the 21st century! Because I now have an "extra" old computer that I can keep at home, I downloaded some computer (educational of course :) games and the kids are beginning to learn how to use a computer. No one ever had to tell me twice that children need boundaries and limitations and the computer has always been one of those boundaries - you DO NOT TOUCH THE COMPUTER. Until now! I especially enjoyed the looks of intense concentration on their little faces, and Granny was requesting pictures anyways, so here you go!

We quickly found out that the sucker in her hand wasn't the best idea for a new computer learning because the mouse pad got really sticky!

Frankie sat by enviously awaiting his turn. My favorite was when Ella messed up and he responded calmly and sympathetically, "Damn it." Ha! Kids learned a lot from his old ladies interaction with computers!
At last - it was his turn! I just LOVED the intense concentration on his little face and his short, pudgy little mouse finger - on his left hand of course!



Yeah! Got it! All that concentration really paid off :)


A little moral support from his sis


An external mouse helps - somewhat! Ella's never exactly been known for great motor skills.


Then there's her little bro. Take a look at his coloring! Wouldn't it be annoying to have a little brother like this? But it doesn't bother Ella at all - she's not a naturally competitive person thankfully!

My little lefty certainly has no problem staying in the lines!

No comments: