Ella got her hair done last week and here is the result. We let her little noggin have a rest for a while after her last due, but, wimp that I am, I was getting sick of doing it. Once a week was just too much ;)
Although she has extensions, it's not extended much past her real hair. It's getting long!

It's a bit too long to leave long so our favorite style has been to pull it back into two pony tails. We hope that it lasts two months.

This is Frankie's new due! It took about five minutes to do - with a sponge!! I really like it as it's just as easy (as far less painful) than combing it out, especially as it gets longer.

Our tool - a simple dish sponge! Amazing what one can learn from the
Internet...
1 comment:
I've heard about the magic wonders of the sponge. You are really talented! I am still struggling with my hair skills. Doesn't help that her hearing aid band rubs a giant bald circle around her head. Maybe that will be a new style?
Your kids look great and BIG! Hoping to see them sometime.....
Love,
Amy
Post a Comment