Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ella's jump rope tricks

Old L's getting pretty good with the jump rope. It's amazing to see all those long arms and legs coordinated!

Also thought I'd post a cute video at the end of Bronco and Madea battling it out :)


1 comment:

Luv4thePaws said...

Oh my goodness!! I have not checked any blogs in so long, and look what I missed!! I love you being the pack leader and asserting your dominance the right way! We do that with our shepherd, Charlie, and it's made such a difference. We like the Dog Whisperer too. :) I LOVE your new house! My goodness!! It's so high class!! I LOVE Ella's new hair, but she looks so grown up! And, the puppies!!! THE PUPPIES!!!! So sweet!! I read all of your October and November posts, but I couldn't find where your third dog went... Hopefully it wasn't something dreadful and horribly sad. Glad things are going so well for you, and thank you for all of your encouragement and support!!

When I visited my mom in Idaho in October, I met a lady visiting her daughter in Superior, Montana who worked as a missionary at a camp there. Not sure where Superior is in relation to Bridger, but they both sound like small towns! :) I also met a lady at the airport in DC on our way to Munich, and she is an anthropologist... Worked in Uganda and Tanzania for 10 years. Made me think of you!! It's a whole other post regarding what she said about Uganda adoption, the way westerners go into the villages and disrupt the environments, visiting the orphanage kids and then leaving after a week... Yikes, I need to stop before I take up all the room!

Happy Thanksgiving!