Being as many Ugandan children like Frankie don't even make it to their second birthday thanks to malaria, diarrhea and other hard facts of life here, I am very grateful for God's care and protection over Frankie these last two years of his life. His life and survival are nothing to take for granted!
The party only consisted of our family and our neighbor baby, James, and his mom, Kathryn because, after all, this is Frankie and I wanted him to enjoy the attention without feeling overwhelmed.
I even threw in one small gift (wrapped in Christmas paper but it was recycled from last Christmas!) which come to find out, he didn't know how to open... But Frankie really enjoyed his little party and I was satisfied by his happy little face and belly laughs. He was still singing happy birthday when I gave him a bath!!
Frankie found the dog sunvisor that L got at the Montana Fair this year and boy does he make a cute dog!! He just cracked me up with his fat little cheeks and dog ears hanging. Fit's in better with the rest of the bunch I'd say!
No comments:
Post a Comment