Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Our famous friend :)

Our friend Sam, is famous it seems!! Check this out for more info and to see what our friend, Sam M*bbala has to say :)

Because of his trip to the States last November (where he was interviewed for this article) Sam could give us all sorts of helpful tips when we were going in to apply for Ella's visa and it was a huge help.

Sam (left) with the rest of the Lugwere translation team at the Galatians consultant check in March

1 comment:

Ole said...

HI Grace,

Great blog and great family. I am moving to Kampala in September with my wife, our now four-month-old son and our two mutts. We have been able to get some info about childcare and what to bring/watch out for but nothing for the dogs. I was wondering how a dog's life is in Uganda. Any advice or insights? Is there good dog food? Vets? Any info would be great!

We live in Germany but I am originally from New Jersey.

YOu can contact me at oletan@gmail.com.

Cheers,

Ole Tangen and family