Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

Getting ready...

We picked up Ella’s passport last Thursday, complete with UK transit visa! So that means that we will be able to leave next week and that we won’t have to spend a night in Heathrow. Instead we will be tucked snuggly in a bed at our old neighbor and friends, Diana’s, in the U.K.

While we were in town we also picked up some dog food. 10 bags in fact. Much to my dismay, the price had gone up quite a bit. I can’t figure out which of the dogs to starve to death so I just grit my teeth and bought the food. What’s a dog owner to do?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You've been busy. Love all the new posts. It just makes me feel more connected with Uganda to see all of your photos. Can you please e-mail me when you have the chance as I have a question for you.
Blessings,
Teresa

Anonymous said...

Is Ella that pretty baby girl?...Happy for you about the UK transit visa