I was let loose in the Botanical Gardens yesterday with my two dogs, daughter and digital camera. That’s all it takes for me to have fun! Lighting is always tricky when photographing Black Labs and African faces so I was happy to find such great lighting yesterday. I had no Black Lab to experiment with but I did have Ella! And no one is as good at striking and holding a pose as Bridger.
Ella and Bridger by the
The Big Tree
With her “puppy”
The Princess and her Lovely Hounds
I thought this was a cool shot with the sun shining through the “jungle” onto the stone steps. It looks like a knight in shining armor is going to come riding down on his white stallion and sweep up the little princess in the pink visor at any moment!
Ella proudly presenting her stunningly handsome, genuine, pure breed Entebbe Shepherd Dog
Posing in a tree trunk with her Faithful Hounds making an exit…
The Jr Photographer also got a few snaps in –
The back of Sanyus head
She really doesn’t do a bad job for a four year old. She hasn’t dropped the camera yet, anyway!
I kept saying, "one, two, three" before taking a picture and she finally burst out with, "Mom! I'm gonna be FOUR!" Oops ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment