Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

Weekend Parties and Fun

We had a lovely weekend. And here are some pictures to prove it! It included a visit from Harriet and her kids (no pictures), a bbq with the neighbors (baby James first!), and a trip to the Botanical Gardens. Also, lots of just playing around the house with each other and our trusty pets. It's so great to have family around!! Becky likes to play like I do :)

BBQ Saturday night, after it got moved inside. Ella is sitting next to Gifts mom, playing with her. They are real buds, those two :)

Baby James after his first BBQ and during his first visit to our house. Note the cowboy blanket that my mom made him.


Ella showing Kathryn her baby "Bunny James" in his car seat carrier

I'd just taken L's hair out, before the party. She just loved sitting and quietly caring for her new baby bunny (that the Russian neighbor gave her) with the baby paraphernalia that her Granny gave her.

Why I can't leave Becky alone, unattended at the house anymore...

Bridger LOVES rides in the wagon!! Sure beats pulling it, he says...
Can you tell I LOVE playing with my sister? Can you tell that we were ALL having fun??

My Girls

Cool funky shot

Ella and Sanyu relaxing in the Botanical Gardens

Becky and Ella on the "Jungle Trail" in the Gardens

Becky and her nephew

Me and the little girls


New favorite family pic. The Uganda Hallands in front of Lake Victoria. What a fine looking bunch!!

1 comment:

Loving Life said...

I think you should tie Becky up and put her in the stroller next :)
Then have the cat 'push' her...hahah