Baby James is ONE MONTH old today!
James has still got quite a bit of growing to do in order to catch up with Ella, despite what his dad thinks! Can you believe that I caught myself actually saying, "MINE'S still bigger, Gift!" There is no way that James is half as tall as Ella already. Nope, nothing competitive about me... ;)We are all really getting a kick out of our kids. I'm so glad that Gift and Kathryn have one now! Kathryn, Ella and I took baby James to the post office in his stroller on Monday. That was interesting! Ugandan roads (even in Entebbe) and strollers were just not meant to go together. Little James' cheeks were really jiggling! Even without the dogs we were quite the circus. Ella and I don't do anything quietly anyway and taking baby James to the post office was no exception.
In only ONE MORE MONTH our new neighbors move in. That will mean MORE compound kids!! They have three little girls and one three month old baby girl, so James will really be outnumbered. It will be really nice for Ella to have some nice playmates (that speak American English!) so close and the entire family will be a fun new addition to the compound. We are all looking forward to it. I just hope that Bridger doesn't take it upon himself to eat their white kids...

No comments:
Post a Comment