Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, August 10, 2012

Still alive and kicking in Montana!

We are still in Montana, winding down our time here. We've been really busy having fun these last three and a half months - so busy that I haven't been blogging at all! I know, I know, "good missionaries" aren't supposed to have fun on "furlough"  but hey, my efforts at being a proper missionary ended long ago. I'm not sensational enough anyways, and Americans especially like sensational!

The following are pictures from part of June (after the Corgi picnic) and July. We have had an awesome time with FAMILY this summer, having seen both my grandma and grandpa (Ella and Frank's greats!), sister, aunts, and cousins, not to mention friends who are like family. My grandma and sister actually spent several weeks with us here in Bridger, we spent several days at cousin's in WA and we were able to see my grandpa twice, so we've had good times with them.

So, without more adue... PICTURES!

We went down to Yellowtail the end of June, for my friends 31st birthday. A blast was had by all!







Mother and son, happy to be in Montana!

 

VBS at Clarks Fork Baptist Church
Saw our friend Abi, from Uganda, in Bozeman
Played with friends in Rockvale

FAMILY
Great Aunt
Great Aunt, Great Grandpa, and aunt Becky

Me with my Grandma and the kids with their Great! And let me tell you, she is GREAT!

 
Becky at Yellowtail
Tiff and I, on her birthday (pictures are a little mixed up!)
Waiting for the Red Lodge 3rd of July Parade

Hiking in the woods with cousins (and dogs!)!





4th of July Parade and Rodeo in Cody, Wyoming

 







Frankie and his trusty stead, Fixie, in the Bridger Youth Rodeo







 Family friends - I grew up with their dad and aunt. So funny that our children are playing together now and that MINE ARE BIGGER!!!!!! WOOOHOOO!

In the paper!

 


Miss Irma - Becky's guinea pig
Granny liked the kitten we got her :)

Jim Bridger Days Fireworks!




Trip to WA - Spokane and Lisa's in Pullman














One of my long time (old!) friends, Susan, with Ella and one of her tiny twins!

Fun in the mountains






So, a fun time is being had by all. We leave in just one more month! All but one of our boxes are packed and I at least am looking forward to getting back and to "normal" life. The kids have been doing a bit of school this summer and thanks to Hooked on Phonics, Ella is almost all caught up with her reading and thanks to Granny, Frank is almost ready to start reading! We've had such a great, busy summer. It's been so much fun!

1 comment:

Luv4thePaws said...

Such beautiful pictures! HOW does it allow you to post so many at once?! I am jealous. :)

I love the beaming kids and such happy times. It must be lovely to be "home" for so long. But, how great to get back to your life and new house!