The Riders
We met this fine, stately gentleman
A handsome chap! He's a red tailed grandaddy monkey
We caught the baby zebra at nap time, unfortunately. I really wanted him to stand up!
The sun was out and they were all enjoying it!
Our wilderness guide took the time to inspect and show us some scat she found
And pointed out some other
Riding away
The little security guard, riding along on his little midget bike. What a KICK!! I'm so proud of him on his little bike!
And away they go. As they were departing Ella yells back, "Mom! Try to hurry so you're not as slow as last time!" Aw, thanks sweetie ;) Our baby camel is growing up! I found it funny that she was working so hard to nibble the vegetation inside the zebra pen. Like she couldn't find enough elsewhere! I love our little zoo because they don't keep the camel's in pens :)
No comments:
Post a Comment