Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

April pictures for Granny

I realized that I hadn't posted pictures for a while. Sorry Gran. Hope I took enough of your grandpups for you ;)
Great find on the beach! A dead crab!

We stuffed it in our backpack to carry along for later play. It started to stink after an hour or so :(


A Pack Picnic in the Gardens with our neighbors

Aftermath of a Pack Picnic and Walk

Ms Dave checking the sandwich bag


Thomas the Train underpants + Mom's fuzzy slippers = Stylin'

We were amazed to be visited by two Afghan Hounds!

Or clowns...


Frank and his friends

Girl Power!

Performing surgery upon the horse
"Hmmm, I know I can do it - all I need is a knife."


This child's mother was once a sheep farmer and even moved to Africa with an old personalized H sheep tag!


Which can be worn in a variety of places (no, not THOSE kinds of places!)


Or even put on your dog


Ella longs for puppies. Look! Madea had one!


But what's this? A blond, pajama clad little person too! "You've got a friend in me..."


Don't fart Ranger, please don't fart!



What's the big deal about school anyways?

2 comments:

Luv4thePaws said...

Oh my goodness, I just love when you do these long photo posts! I am shocked by how grown up Ella looks!!!! (I know you probably hate to hear that- I can't even stand that Sosie is 14 months next week!!) Both kids look amazing, and your pack is beautiful. I can't believe how calm and sweet the dogs look. Ella is totally going to be a veterinarian!

I just read through your recent posts, and that is AWESOME about Frankie and the banana!! Great job, mom! I wish Victor understood/spoke more English so we could have those lightbulb moments. Today, he screamed and cried at our urologist when he needed to change his dressing and take out a tube. Victor even grabbed his sleeve and pushes his hands away- a nurse had to help me hold him down because the doc had scissors in his hand. When he gets into those "freak out" modes, it's so hard to reach him. I am so glad you are working so hard with Frankie- as of right now, Victor WILL end up that alcoholic, depressed older man! Oh no!

Happy Easter from the blooming, flowery South!!!
xoxo

Deb said...

Hi Grace! I adopted my daughter "Betty" (Leah Grace) from Nsambya in the fall. she was there for two years from Nov. 2008 to Nov. 2010. Do you think you might have any pics of her from your time there? Any help greatly appreciated! I'm on yahoo at debsteiner1970.
Blessings,
Deb