The other day the H pack went for a walk in the Botanical Gardens. Ella took her bike and did great! The dogs were in "working mode" on their leashes and also did well. I even ran with them :).

Sanyu was being so calm and submissive that I gave her to Ella to take run with the bike

There they go!
Sanyu did great, even when we rounded the corner and there was a herd of goats being herded by a small boy (shorter than Ella) and two babies. Yes, babies. One slightly smaller than Frank and one, um, toddler. Out, by themselves herding their goats!

Frankie walked Bridger a little ways but as you can see, wasn't being assertive enough to make Bridger walk
behind or
beside him. But he'll get it eventually, I know!

The Pack - and I am their leader!

Two of the best dogs in the world :)

And, The H Pack again!

Ella snapped this pretty good picture of Frankie, Sanyu and myself. Too bad Bridger was looking behind us!

Ol' Frank collects all sorts of fun things on our walks. Here he had a couple of pinecones and various "perfect" sticks. He only fell once :)

Ella does great with her bike! Very little crying and she even pushes it up hills by herself (mostly).

A pile of pups!

This cat LOVES the puppies!
2 comments:
感謝分享,歡迎回訪
Wow! They've come a long way since their days of attacking people in the park who got too close or taking on a pack of 11 wild dogs! :)
Did Sanyu get injured again? It looks like he has a bandaid on his rump.
The kids are getting so tall and looking so much older. I sure hope we can see each other again soon. Court and I both have been missing Uganda....
Much love,
Amy
Post a Comment