Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

"I'm gonna saddle up my pony..."

Ella is a natural born horse rider. Not only is she fearless, but she thinks it's fun as well. She likes to ride behind me and even lopes! Yesterday I saddled up Fixie so that she could ride by herself and I think they both liked it. I would not throw my four year old on just any horse but feel absolutely confident with Fixie in charge.

All ready to go

One of Ella's new found delights is checking the mail. Imagine the joy of having a little box at the end of the driveway that not only can you open, but provides you with a bunch of junk mail to play with to your hearts content!!

So you ride your horse down to the end of the driveway...

Open up the mailbox, pull out your mail...

... climb back on your horse and ride home!

I'm still in wonder at how confident this usually cautious child is on a horse... What a little cowgirl!!

No comments: