Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ella's Activities

Ella has been having a great time these last few weeks. We've been at a different church every Sunday which is tiring but during the week we've mostly just been staying home and Granny's, playing with all the cool toys, jumping on the trampoline, riding horses and watching movies.

We've had a lot of "outside time" too, which is exactly how I imagined our time here being. Ella is so much like her Granny it's funny. They enjoy all the same things and are pretty good pals.

We enjoy visiting Granny at work. This is the boutique section... My mother working at a boutique of all things is a real kick :)

Ella helping her Granny in the video store section

Come to find out, Ella is a fanatical horse rider. The kid loves it! And I love taking pictures of her... I am resisting the urge to push her and try to teach her how to steer and stuff because although a large child, she is only four years old. We will wait until next time we come, when she's six, to start any real riding lessons.

Coordination - standing on a bucket brushing her (rather large) horse

Cowgirl gear - boots and a ball cap :)

Hankie storage - I loved this!

She rides around singing, talking and "doing tricks." She is so much fun to ride with, even if it is around and around the front field for 45 minutes at a time... ;) I can't believe that God gave me a kid who enjoys horses almost as much as I do!

No comments: