Today I am going home and braiding it - it is finally long enough! I did a bit of "practice" on it last night while she was eating dinner. Poor kid - even meal times aren't safe when her mother gets that "look" in her eye... I have always loved fiddling with hair. I always took great care with my horse's mane and bridle path and was the family dog groomer. So now that I have no horse close by and my dogs are both short haired I have a daughter!! I'm really glad that God didn't give me a son :) Hair care would be really boring then!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Baby Poof
Today I am going home and braiding it - it is finally long enough! I did a bit of "practice" on it last night while she was eating dinner. Poor kid - even meal times aren't safe when her mother gets that "look" in her eye... I have always loved fiddling with hair. I always took great care with my horse's mane and bridle path and was the family dog groomer. So now that I have no horse close by and my dogs are both short haired I have a daughter!! I'm really glad that God didn't give me a son :) Hair care would be really boring then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is such a cutie pie!!! God Bless~
Post a Comment