Boy and Basenji Dog find a rather good sized worm-snake (I should google it). Both are fascinated but cautious!
Closer...
And closer! Rusty was so fascinated by it he stepped on it. Didn't even bother to look at it!
Pretty good sized compared to most of this type that I've seen. They aren't dangerous as they don't seem to have mouths! You really can't tell which end is which until it slithers away.
It's been HOT. Even the five week old baby bunnies were hot and needed to stretch out to cool down!
They are so cute they look like a picture or stuffed animals!
Choco and me, after a ride
Baby bunnies are still nursing, only now they are big enough to chase Mama Peace down!
A girl and her guinea pigs!
"SMILE!"
Ella doesn't really play with her guinea pigs like most children do. She always has to "inspect" them, which includes their teeth!!
Pilot, Bella and Esther
A bit of free parenting advise (because I'm so experienced and successful! Haa!!!): Every almost 10 year old child NEEDS at LEAST one guinea pig!! Guinea pigs and children were MADE for each other! I love them myself, simply to just feed them. For some reason they are so cute when they are fighting over a tomato :) (simple minds!)
1 comment:
Thought the blog was dead. Great to see you back and the kids look so big.
What is the facebook name, maybe you could ad it to your profile...
Post a Comment