She's hooked on phonics and reading
She's hooked on spelling
She's hooked on even more spelling
And I guess she's Hooked on Construction, too! The Tonka truck makes for a fine bed.
Even little Billy is Hooked On Phonics, too!
It's amazing (and somewhat sad) at how little blog or facebook time our cat gets. And guess what? She even has a name, Lucy! But for some reason to me she is always "The Cat" or "Our Cat." Sorry Lucy! You are very under appreciated! It's hard competing with the rest of The Pack!
1 comment:
Grace please give us an update. I understand if you are busy, but once every 3 month or so would be nice. I have followed your blog for a couple of years and really like the no nonsense attitude. Would like to see how big the kids have become and just general news...
Thanks.
Post a Comment